Multiyear Prime Contract
MSys awarded a multi-year prime contract for IT services with State of Florida
Multiyear Prime Contract
MSys awarded (again), multi-year prime contract for IT services with State of South Carolina
MSys becomes a staffing vendor for Fortune 100 financial services company.
State of North Carolina
MSys awarded a multiyear prime contract for IT services with State of North Carolina
MSys becomes a prime vendor to provide IT services to State of GA
One of the major system integrator selects MSys as the preferred vendor to fill IT staffing positions due to our strong track record.
MSys awarded Prime vendor for US Navy SeaPort-e contract for Mid-Atlantic region (region 3).
Washington Metro (WMATA) multiyear IT Prime Contract awarded to MSys Inc
MSys selected as a prime vendor to one of the nation’s largest pension funds
We are in the business for more than 10 years
MSys, Inc is an IT Services and Solutions firm providing a spectrum of services in Enterprise Applications and Integrated Business Solutions. MSys, Inc mission is to emerge as a global leader in its field, while adding value to its customers through high quality and cost effective services.
Our Vision is that we envisage ourselves as a company with a strong customer base, best known for our reliability, trust and integrity in all our relationships across the globe, harnessing technology at each step to stay ahead of competition.
SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management.
MSys Inc., is a prime contract holder for Mid Atlantic region (Zone 3)
Who Can Use It?
The USN’s Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Command to include all NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, and NAVSUP procuring agencies. All US Navy and Marine Corps Commands and Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
What is the Scope?
1. Research and Development Support
2. Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
3. Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
4. Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
5. System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
6. Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
7. Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
8. Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
9. System Safety Engineering Support
10. Configuration Management (CM) Support
11. Quality Assurance (QA) Support
12. Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
13. Inactivation and Disposal Support
14. Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
15. Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
16. Logistics Support
17. Supply and Provisioning Support
18. Training Support
19. In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
20. Program Support
21. Functional and Administrative Support
22. Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
SeaPort-e Quality Assurance
We use PMI principles, CMMI best practices. We apply our experience in Risk Management and Quality management. We continuously monitor our performance and take corrective actions if necessary.
Raj Mani, Program Manager 510 797 4965, email@example.com
Ankur Prashar, Program Administrator 510 797 4965, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sriram Karna, Contracts 510 797 4965 email@example.com